Advertisement

15 MIN DANCE CARDIO WORKOUT - burn calories and be happy | No Equipment I Pamela Reif

15 MIN DANCE CARDIO WORKOUT - burn calories and be happy | No Equipment I Pamela Reif ok - quarantine is kicking in for me haha.. a DANCE WORKOUT with 80s music - this is a guarantee to get into a HAPPY MOOD and put a smile on your face :) even Dennis was smiling behind the camera! / Werbung

PS: ASK YOUR PARENTS TO JOIN! Mine were getting super excited when they finally heard "their kind of music" :D plus it's beginner friendly. No Burpees or Jump Squats involved.

Listen, cardio is definitely NOT boring in today's routine! I had the best time creating & filming this video. Felt a little shy at first, but after a couple of side steps I was definitely singing along. Thank god we remove the original sound lol.

When I did this routine 4x in a row (testing my workouts takes time) I burned the same amount of calories as I normally do during the other workouts!!!
Also nevermind the exercise names haha. The "Wood Chopper" should rather be called the "John Travolta".

__

No Equipment needed & you can follow everything I do for 30 seconds. We don't have breaks - but I'm pretty sure they are REALLY not necessary here. This is Beginner Friendly! :)

__

▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble "Workout Plans" for that.

➞ Instagram

__

▸ I update my workout playlist weekly & it's available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎


1. Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody 0:00 - 3:57
2. Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love 3:58 - 6:36
3. a-ha - Take On Me 6:37 - 8:49
4. Madonna - Holiday 8:50 - 15:02

__

➞ Instagram
➞ Food Account
__

Business Contact:
pamela_reif@icloud.com

__
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany

workout,training,abs,sickpack,flat,tummy,stomach,exercise,how to get,home workout,no equipment,sport,body fat,get thin,lose weight,fit,healthy,strong,instagram,keine gewichte,no weight,bodyweight,körpergewicht,pamela rf,muscle,madfit,bauchmuskeln,maddie lymburner,song,good mood,dance,choreography,happy,fun,bikini,summer,last minute,Chloe ting,quarantine,dancing,cardio,sweat,butt,booty,warm up,beginner,easy,anfänger,leicht,burn calories,jane fonda,80s,music,disco,

Post a Comment

0 Comments