Advertisement

A Hyper Day Packing, Soaking up The Sun and My New Watch | Hayley Morris

A Hyper Day Packing, Soaking up The Sun and My New Watch | Hayley Morris Today I woke up full of the joys of spring! I've started looking on the positive side of things as life is completely out of our control. So those Pozzy vibes are rolling back in. It's still very emotional but we're doing good :) Packing is almost finished and what you didn't see is I watched Forest Gump for the first time and cried my little heart out - what a film! Hope you're all well, looking after yourselves and staying safe! XXXX

Kofi page: - if you enjoyed my content you can buy me a coffee, do not feel obliged but if you want to do so I would be very, very grateful!



SUBSCRIBE:

WATCH NEXT:

Don't forget I upload 3 times a week:

Sunday 11am EST/ 4pm UK

Tuesday 11am EST/ 4pm UK

Friday 11am EST/ 4pm UK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



MY LINKS:

Instagram: instagram.com/hayleymorris3

Twitter: twitter.com/hayleymorris3



Watch more videos:



Disney videos:

Disney Vlogs:

Disney Hotels:

Comedy Sketchest:

All my videos:



Hi I'm Hayley Morris and I'm currently living and working in Orlando Florida at Walt Disney World. It's my second time out here doing the CRP (Cultural Representative Program) at Epcot. You can expect lots of vlogs, Disney tips and tricks and all the hotel and park tours! This channel is full of entertaining tips, tricksy and advice and the occasional comedy sketch. Hope you enjoy all the Disney Vlogs and make sure to SUBSCRIBE and turn on notifications, to be updated every time I upload! Thank you so, so much for watching, it means the world!

hayley,morris,hayley morris,haley,moris,hgm,walt disney world,disney world orlando,disney,disney girl,things to do at disney,disney DIY,how to Disney,where to stay Disney,best disney,disney tricks,disney tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments