Advertisement

Daily Vlogs - Sunday 19th April 2020: My Birthday in Lockdown

Daily Vlogs - Sunday 19th April 2020: My Birthday in Lockdown Lockdown Diaries

A Day in the Life of an ordinary girl (who’s slightly obsessed with yarn) during an extraordinary time. Today is my birthday - possibly the most unusual one ever!

Relevant links to stuff I go on about:

* Window Decorations Ravelry bundle -

* Window Decorations Ravelry thread -

My channel is about crochet, knitting, yarn, crafts and all the good stuff - as well as regular daily vlogs. I live in Kent, in the UK, with my long-suffering husband and my 2 delightful daughters.)


I hope you enjoy my vlogs, I try to make them a mix of reality and fun. In these uncertain times both are important.

Enjoy, wash your hands, stay home!

Ali xx

Lockdown

Post a Comment

0 Comments