Advertisement

D.I.Y! BIKIN GOMBAL AMOH DARI PAKAIAN BEKAS. So Simple!

D.I.Y! BIKIN GOMBAL AMOH DARI PAKAIAN BEKAS. So Simple! We all know it's difficult months for us in Indonesia, even around the world due to the #COVID-19 pandemic. But, I believe there's a way to every obstacle. Together we fight this pandemic. Just follow the rules, use mask when you are outside, as much as possible stay at home and stay away from the crowd, work from home, study from home, pray to Alloh SWT and we're gonna trough this.
Do something fun and positive in your home, like I did in this video. I made gombal or wiper for cleaning every stuffs in my home. This gombal or wiper made from used clothes that i collected from my family's used clothes. Enjoy the video! #stayathome #dirumahaja

Simple!

Post a Comment

0 Comments