Advertisement

Everything happens for a reason That reason causes change Sometimes it's hurts Sometimes it's hard

Everything happens for a reason That reason causes change Sometimes it's hurts  Sometimes it's hard Everything happens for a reason That reason causes change.Sometimes it's hurts .Sometimes it's hard .But in the end it's all for the best
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ ۩۞۩ ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abu Rawan - Hussam Al-Saeed Al-Alfi - stranger in the world of fans
We are honored to follow you on the following links:
website

Twitter

Facebook


Facebook Group

linkedin

vk

ok

instagram

pinterest

telegram
@hossamko
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ ۩۞۩ ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For communication and advertising: hossamko7.2017@gmail.com
Do not forget to subscribe to the channel and activate the bell button to receive all that is new:

And

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ ۩۞۩ ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Thank you for listening
Abu Rawan
Hossam Al-Saeed Al-Alfy
Hossam Elsaid Elalfy
A stranger in the world of lovers
I will grow up until I find someone deserving of modest humility in the world of love
My personality is mysterious and nobody understands, but my heart is honest, it does not deceive anyone
I, as a sword, are like a sword, so beware that I am poisoned ... Do not argue with me, except for my words, I do not understand ... I am like an eagle ... I do not accept except for being at the tops ... I like competition ... but I do not defeat
We spread awareness with a sincere smile😃
If you don't venture into something you love, keep quiet if you lose it
The light of science breaks the rocks of ignorance🤔
Rather, the nations ethics did not remain
If their morals are gone ✍️
☆ If you hit and hurt, the consequence is one ☆
Until Day of Judgment goes on, and with God, opponents meet
01067123202☎️
#hossamko#hossamko7
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ ۩۞۩ ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hossamko,hossamko7,حسـام السعيد الألفى,غريب فى دنيا المحبين,HOSSAM ELSAID ELALFY,An interesting variety channel,Everything happens for a reason That reason causes change.Sometimes,it's hurts .Sometimes it's hard .But in the end it's all for the best,

Post a Comment

0 Comments