Advertisement

Find Inspiration in the Ordinary

Find Inspiration in the Ordinary The world looks very different right now from just a few months ago, even just month ago.

I’m hearing from a lot of the members of my community, ART+WORK+LIVING, that they’ve lost their drive. They can’t paint.

That feeling of being knocked off kilter can come from not having your regular space to work in, your regular coworkers, the things that normally inspire you.

But now is not the time to stay stuck.

Now is the time to move your feet, and to raise your hand and paint.

Because painting matters.

Your art matters.

And people need to see it.

🔴 If you enjoy this video, check out my “The ART+WORK+LIVING Community” membership:

🔴 Download your FREE “What’s in My Basic Plein Air Painting Kit“ Guide:

🔴 Check out my FREE Workshop “How To Use Value, Color, And Composition To Create Compelling Paintings that Stand Out”:

🔴 FIND MORE RELATED VIDEOS AT:

🔴 If you'd like to share this video, here's the link:

🔴 Connect with me on social media:
My website:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

#MaryGilkerson
#landscapepainting
#oilpainting
#oilpaintingtutorials
#creativity

Ordinary

Post a Comment

0 Comments