Advertisement

✦ HOSTING A FASHION SHOW ✦ ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS

✦ HOSTING A FASHION SHOW ✦ ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS who performed the best? I LOVED EVERYONE'S PERFORMANCE (▰˘◡˘▰)

✦ QR PATHS ✦




« M Y ❤ S T R E AM »

[To get access to my discord, you can sub to my Twitch channel. But still come hang out even if you're unable to sub, I love chatting with everyone!]

« S O C I A L ❤ M E D I A »
⭐Instagram:
⚓Twitter:
⛺Facebook:

« C O N T A C T ❤ M E »
💌gumdrop.jaime@gmail.com
📬manager: shou.oliver@gmail.com
📬business: daniel.kang@unitedtalent.com

acnh,animal crossing new horizons,animal crossing fashion runway,animal crossing fashion,animal crossing roleplay,acnh roleplay,acnh qr codes,acnh qr code paths,jaime,igumdrop,igumdrop animal crossing,igumdrop new horizons,jaime igumdrop,jaime gumdrop,new horizons lets play,new horizons gameplay,animal crossing gameplay,nintendo switch,animal crossing gamer girl,acnh game,offlinetv,acnh cute island,new horizons cute island,new horizons roleplay,twitch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments