Advertisement

I just now discovered President Trump is fascinated by Badgers. (See Description)

I just now discovered President Trump is fascinated by Badgers. (See Description) I'm calling upon any Republican willing who has not used gop. gov. I was with this program but I never was able to make any donations whatsoever since I am on disability. I am a Republican, and I don't want him to lose the election this November 2020.
Quite obviously we do need him... And from now on I am not going to let the haters start on me about being a Racist since I am a Republican. Being racist has nothing to do with being a Republican. As a matter of fact that's what the Democrats are lying about. So , a message to Arceus the Poké God:

Please keep your opinion to yourself.

I don't trust what you're saying about Trump, and this is my decision. Therefore he don't have any say in the matter. So sorry but you do not.
This position I am offering people is for Republicans only.


Description)

Post a Comment

0 Comments