Advertisement

Just Rob Me with Sean Watkins

Just Rob Me with Sean Watkins For tonight’s #DistancingDuets I would like to enlist the help of my @FictionFamily brethren: Mr. Sean Watkins! ⚡️
Sean is one of my favorite people on the planet, and he also happens to be one of my favorite guitar players. He and his sister @Sara Watkins just released a new Watkins Family Hour record last week and it’s so good. Give it a listen y’all!
Day 31 - Just Rob Me
#DistancingDuets
#LiveFromHome
#StayHome

Switchfoot,Jon Foreman,Tim Foreman,Chad Butler,Drew Shirley,Jerome Fontimillas,Dare you To Move,Dark horses,I won't let you go,meant to live,Needtobreathe,Relient K,Lifehouse,lauren daigle,lindsey stirling,imagine dragons,mute math,voices,native tongue,all i need,float,let it happen,the beautiful letdown,nothing is sound,legend of chin,stars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments