Advertisement

My Ankylosing Spondylitis Story | Inflammatory Arthritis in Your 20s | Dash

My Ankylosing Spondylitis Story | Inflammatory Arthritis in Your 20s | Dash What's life with inflammatory arthritis in your 20s really like?

In this video, I provide a detailed account of my experiences with autoimmune conditions - starting with uveitis (eye inflammation) when I was 19 to being diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis (inflammatory spine arthritis) in 2020 when I was 27.

The ups, the downs, the unpredictability and the chronic nature of these conditions - all covered form a personal perspective.

What's been your story? Does this help?

Let's keep each other motivated and positive to beat this thing/live our best lives.

Dash

ankylosing spondylitis,autoimmune condition,uveitis,young people,health and fitness,inflammation,arthritis,positivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments