Advertisement

MY FlAWLESS FOUNDATION ROUTINE|LONG WEARING| FOR ALL All SKIN TYPES|TALK ThROUGH

MY FlAWLESS FOUNDATION ROUTINE|LONG WEARING| FOR ALL All SKIN TYPES|TALK ThROUGH Hey guys! I’m back with a new video. I’ve searched long and hard for a routine that would give me a flawless base and beautiful finish for a very long time. So happy to say that I’m in love with this routine and it’s suitable for any look wether it be glam as hell or for a lowkey, makeup no makeup look. I hope you enjoy this video and don’t forget to subscribe!
PRODUCTS USED
Maybeline hydrating primer
Elf poreless putty primer
Elf hydration camo concealer (bomb.com)
Fenty beauty foundation mixed with maybeline super stay
Morphe bronzer
Black radiance contour palette
Katvond setting powder & elf halo glow setting powder
Nyx blush
L’Oréal true match press powder
Maybeline masterchrome highlight


Connect with me on Instagram
Instagram: tavia.miller_

MY FLAWLESS FOUNDATION ROUTINE,NO FACETUNE NEEDED,FLAWLESS DRUGSTORE MAKEUP,FOR WOMEN OF COLOR,DRUGSTORE MAKEUP,beginner friendly makeup,ELF,MAYBELINE,FENTY BEAUTY,BEAUTY,MAKEUP HACKS,MAKEUP TIPS AND TRICKS,womanofcolor,woc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments