Advertisement

NDIS - Numerous D*ckheads in Sight

NDIS - Numerous D*ckheads in Sight At least 1279 people have died waiting for supports through the NDIS.

What happened to the NDIS and who is responsible?

Disclaimer: I have a disability, yet I do not receive NDIS support, nor am I attempting to. The purpose of this video is to criticise those responsible for their negligence, and to speak for people with disabilities who are unable to speak for themselves due to a system that refuses to listen.

Nothing about us, without us. __________________________________________________________________________________________

Music

Namaste by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( Artist:

I Don't See the Branches, I See the Leaves by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( Source: Artist:

I Am a Man Who Will Fight for Your Honor by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license ( Source: Artist:

Far the Days Come - Letter Box

* Captions by Rev.com
(Apologies if the captions cover titles or information. I have tried twice now to position them correctly but they go back to their original position.)

NDIS,NDIA,Stuart Robert,Martin Hoffman,Disability,People with disabilities,

Post a Comment

0 Comments