Advertisement

PROPHETIC WORD | Urgent Word! The Blessings Are Time Sensitive! | 20 April 2020

PROPHETIC WORD | Urgent Word! The Blessings Are Time Sensitive! | 20 April 2020 Dear friends,

Welcome back to the channel! Please note that not every prophetic word is meant for you, therefore I encourage you to spend some time with Jesus and have a chat with Him about it.

Scripture references for today's word:
2 Corinthians 11:3; Romans 12:1-2

Love you lots
ThandiwekaYah

For prayer requests please go ahead and email me here: thandiwekaYah@outlook.com (Please note that I do not have the capacity to reply to all emails, but know that I read every single one and I am praying for you.)

If you have been blessed by this and feel led to give, you may use the WorldRemit service and deposit directly into my bank account
(Please email me for banking details and any other information that is required - thandiwekaYah@outlook.com)
Here's how it works

(I'm based in Johannesburg, South Africa)

Or you could deposit to my bank account:
ABSA Bank
Account type: Cheque account
Account name: MT MABHENA
Account number :4097786152
Universal branch code: 632005
Branch: Norwood

Song credit:
"Romans 8 28" available on my new EP "Well.Love.Victory"
If you'd like to support my music please go ahead and purchase it here

***Yah is good and you are special to Him***

#April2020 #propheticword #blessing

prophetic word,prophecy,2019 prophetic word,Yahushua,Jesus,Yah,God,bible,gospel,love,new thing,labour,labor,birth,thandiwekaYah,thandiwe kaYah,loc detox,loc journey,loa,law of attraction,worship,praise,pregnancy,wedding,marriage,single,meditation,2020,2020 prophetic word,prophetic word 2020,April 2020,April 2020 prophetic word,prophetic word April 2020,May 2020,May 2020 prophetic word,prophetic word May 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments