Advertisement

roblox: How I Traded COMMON to LEGENDARY in Adopt Me! 😱 | grace k ✧

roblox: How I Traded COMMON to LEGENDARY in Adopt Me! 😱 | grace k ✧ ✧ t h i s v i d e o ✧

in today’s video, i tested out a challenge by MeganPlays and tried to trade a common pet for a legendary! watch through to see what i end up with…


✧ a b o u t ✧


my name is grace; the owner of this channel! i love adopt me & hope to make more videos on the game. if you have any video suggestions, or game suggestions, make sure to leave them for me!


✧ f a q ✧


what is your editor? → iMovie

what is your screen recorder? → QuickTime

how do you make thumbnails? → PicMonkey

what is your roblox user? → MiniCuteCupcakes

how do you make your pfp? → Blender


✧ l i n k s ✧


i do not own any music that you hear in my videos!

→ MeganPlay's video:

→ my roblox account:

→ my group:

→ my friend’s group:

→ my instagram:

→ dad’s channel:


✧ c o m m e n t c h a l l e n g e ✧


comment below if you’ve done this challenge and how it worked out for you!

-grace ✧࿐

grace

Post a Comment

0 Comments