Advertisement

SCOOTERING IS CURRENTLY ILLEGAL...

SCOOTERING IS CURRENTLY ILLEGAL... Ladies and gentlemen, the insane idea that scootering, skateboarding, bmx riding, etc. at local skateparks is ILLEGAL is officially here. My town has gone into full lock down when it comes to anyone going to any local skate park or normal park for that matter. That includes baseball fields, soccer fields, jungle gyms, and all alike activities. This is going to be very weird for us as I am so used to going to the skatepark and filming scootering videos for you guys, but it looks like we are going to have to get creative throughout the next few weeks. One of the ways I've been doing so is by putting car parts on my car as well as fixing my GTR. I've been over at Knobody documenting all builds and/or repairs on my cars. Today we put on a brand new ETS exhaust on my Ford Focus RS. I am SO STOKED with how it turned out and sounds. This exhaust has been long overdue. Thank you all so much for watching today's video and I hope you all enjoy!

MERCH AVAILABLE HERE! ---►



For Business Inquiries---► bookraymondwarner@gmail.com


INSTAGRAM:

FACEBOOK:

TWITTER:

SNAPCHAT:



SEND MAIL TO:

PO BOX 891147

Temecula, CA 92589



MY SPONSOR:

-Envy Scooters-

WEBSITE:

INSTAGRAM:

SNAPCHAT:

FACEBOOK:



CAMERA GEAR I USE:

-----------------------------------

Camera Body:

Wide Lens:

Cinnamode Lens:

Microphone:

Lens Adapter:



Follow RaymondWarnerDotCom:





Follow Bertha:





#RDubClub



-Have a great day and GodBless-



-Raymond “R-Dub” Warner

raymond warner,raymond,warner,scooter,scooters,rdub,scootering,illegal,legal,scooter tricks,trick,tricks,skateboard,skateboarding,bmx,bmx tricks,tailwhip,tail whip,tail,whip,barspin,bar spin,bar,spin,scoot,360,backflip,flip,scooter flip,flips,scooter build,skatepark,skate park,skate,park,envy scooters,envy,prodigy,nissan gtr,raymond warner gtr,focus rs,ford,focus,r dub,raymondwarner,scooter fail,scooter fails,fail,fails,gtr,raymond warner scooter,mega,ramp,ramps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments