Advertisement

'You ARE Worthy' Let me PROVE It To You

'You ARE Worthy' Let me PROVE It To You The TRUTH is, you are already 100% Worthy, Whole and Complete. This video I'll PROVE it to you, so that you'll be able to move forward in a POWERFUL way.

To join MindSHIFT Meditations Click Here:


Join The Next FREE Meditation Activation With Me:


Join The SHIFT Academy for Monthly LIVE Coaching with Me:


Find Out Your Vibration NOW and Receive a Personalized Meditation:


#lawofattraction #spirituality #awakening

You believe that you are not worthy or if you tell yourself, I'm not enough, I'm here to prove you wrong. I'm sorry, but I'm going to show you why you are enough and exactly why you are also worthy. Welcome back to another video. My name is Aaron and I hope people expand their consciousness.

Now on this video, it's going to be a little bit different. I'm going to think this one thought. You might think you might believe this to be true. You might tell yourself, I'm not enough. You might feel like you need it. You compare yourself to other people. You might feel like a, you always try to measure up and and you feel unworthy, and in this video I'm going to show you why that's not actually true and how when you change that one belief, every area of your life changes.

Realize that we always receive in life a reflection of what we believe we deserve and if we believe we don't deserve love, then we will literally block it out of our life. If we believe we don't deserve money, then we will subconsciously do whatever we can to not get it because we don't deserve it. We don't.

Why would we have it? That's the idea from the thought process. Now I'm here to share with you that you in the past may have made some meanings. Something happened in your life and you gave it a meaning and that meaning then became on autopilot and first off, no, it's not your fault. No, that we growing up are like a sponge of experience.

We're absorbing the beliefs of our parents. We're absorbing the bell, the meanings of like what our friends and all these interactions and we're just not aware so it's not actually your fault, so don't feel guilty for it.

Don't feel like you've done anything wrong. Also realize this as well. I'm not enough and I'm not worthy is the most common limiting belief that almost everybody has at a certain point in their life. Even people that you look at that might have everything going for them. I've seen, I was watching like this Taylor Swift documentary a while ago and she's got so much external validation.

She's so incredibly successful. She's got so much money, but guess what? She feels still felt like she wasn't enough. She had to go within, she had to understand that she was basing her sense of inner inner inner fulfillment and her inner worthiness on an external thing. And there's a lot of people, even me, like when I first started on YouTube, part of me just wanted to help a lot of people, but I could very easily see how some people get trapped within the validation of it.

You make a video and it gets a certain amount of love from people. Then it's like, Oh, now I'm worthy. Now people will like me. I was a people pleaser for a lot of my life because of what I went through younger in life, having a lot of control in my life. I had an ex step mom that was very controlling and it made me question my own worth.

So then I thought, well, maybe if I can do a lot for other people, maybe if I can help them, then maybe they'll finally love me. Maybe the maybe then feel enough. And this is something that I become aware of and been able to completely release and just feel this flood of love for myself, this flood of, of, uh, uh, feeling like I am enough no matter what happens on the outside. I know the truth, the truth that I'm enough.

And I know this truth about you too, so I'm sorry, but I'm here to debate you on this. Well, let's get into the debate. Okay. So you over here and you tell me, Hey Aaron, I'm not enough. And what I would say to you is says who when you say save me, it says me. But then I would say, who really says that?

Because here's the thing. A lot of people miss. We believe we're not worthy because we have a certain blueprint, a certain rule in our mind that says, once I obtain X, Y, or Z, then I know that I am worthy. And many times that X, Y, or Z as an external thing from us, I will know I'm more of the, when I have a certain number of love on social media, when my mom and my dad texts me every single day and they say, I love you when this happens, this happens, and I have the best relationship.

Song
Adventures by A Himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0

Music released by Argofox
Music provided by Audio Library

you are worthy,You ARE Worthy,aaron doughty,raise your vibration,100% worthy,worthy whole and complete,mindshift meditation,aaron doughty raise your vibration,law of attraction,manifestation,manifest,This Meditation will Raise Your Dominant Vibration PERMANENTLY,mind shift meditations,spiritual awakening,how to feel worthy,how to be worthy,how to feel worthy whole and complete,meditation activation,coronavirus conspiracies,new world order,worthiness,confidence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments