Advertisement

A FUN Day In My Life SOCIAL DISTANCING (I didn't stay inside 🙃)

A FUN Day In My Life SOCIAL DISTANCING (I didn't stay inside 🙃) Here is what a fun day in my life during social distancing looks like! I don't stay inside. I try to get outside (don't worry, I use my mask and keep my distance). I live alone and I already was working from home because I'm a YouTuber as well, as a certified life coach, so I've been using this time to really enjoy it as much as I can. Social distancing doesn't mean it has to be boring. Each day can be special and life can still be fun! What have you been doing during this time?
SUBSCRIBE for more -
Previous video- "5 Books That Changed My Life"-

Try Soul CBD - code to save 10% annie10 -

NTERESTED IN WORKING WITH A LIFE COACH? Details for my 1 on 1 private coaching on my website -


Want more of my videos? Here are some playlists! -
*Personal Development playlist-
*Law Of Attraction/Manifestation Playlist -
*Routine video Playlist -

FOLLOW ON IG!
•Instagram-
@OhhMyAnnie

MORE VIDEOS-
10 habits to change your life -

How I overcame depression -
4 Steps to Manifest ANYTING -
How I manifested my dream apartment-
How to make a vision board that really works -
My vision board came true! -

Music by frumhere, kevatta - summer nights -
Music by Dan and Drum - Lester -
Music by Dan and Drum - Taste Like -
Music by Jaylon Ashaun - Pretty Girls -

About me-
I'm Annie Bardonski aka OhhMyAnnie. I'm a full time youtuber and certified life coach specializing in helping woman overcome limiting beliefs and anxiety in order to manifest their dream life! I make videos about law of attraction and manifestation to mental health, personal development, morning routines, health and wellness, lifestyle and all things dedicated to help / motivate YOU to transform you life! Subscribe for weekly videos!

#adayinthelife #adayinmylife #losangeleslifestyle

BUSINESS INQUIRIES CONTACT - OhhMyAnnie@gmail.com

FTC- this is not sponsored

a day in my life,a day in the life,social distancing,vlog,what to do during social distancing,whipped coffee,ohhmyannie cat,typical day in my life,Los Angeles life,Los Angeles life vlog,how to have fun during,a day in the life as a youtuber,youtuber day in the life,life coach,day in the life as a life coach,morning routine,healthy morning routine,what I do in a day,what its like living in LA,motivation for success,life coaching for woman,daily routine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments