Advertisement

BADDIE ON BUDGET: How to Beat Your Face Using ONLY Drugstore Products

BADDIE ON BUDGET: How to Beat Your Face Using ONLY Drugstore Products Hi loves! Today I’m trying out a bunch of new makeup from the drugstore. I took some chances and turned out to be pleasantly surprised!!! I hope you all enjoy this look!



P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D:


- Makeup Obsession All a Blur Primer


- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Setting Powder


- Makeup Obsession Setting Spray


- E.L.F Contour Pallete


- E.L.F Blush & Bronzer Palette


- E.L.F Cream Concealer


- L’Oréal True Match Foundation


- Color Story Bright Brooms Palette


- Wet & Wild Pressed Highlighter


- E.L.F Pink Cosmo Lipgloss


- Wet & Wild Skin My Dipping Lipgloss


- NYX Lip Liner


C O N N E C T W I T H M E!
- insta: @_fatoumarie
- twit: @_fatoumarie


B U S I N E S S:
For business, please contact fatoumariegarjo@gmail.com

#drugstoremakeuptutorial,#drugstoremakeup,#beginnersmakeup,#makeuptutorial,#drugstorehaul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments