Advertisement

CoD Mobile BR: I miss the Aerial Platform.. Although it got me killed so often xD

CoD Mobile BR: I miss the Aerial Platform.. Although it got me killed so often xD Skip to 08:20 if you only wanna see the aerial platform part, the video has some nice moments before that as well though.. I thought this ended really cool although not in my favor.. I liked how I saw those two enemies launch themselves to kill me, really menacing. The music from the aerial platform also changed in something really sinister and it suited the moment really well. So I thought let's just upload it 'cause we all miss the aerial platform!! I wish it could stay.. This is my tribute to the aerial platform I guess, RIP!!!

cod mobile,Call of Duty,Battle Royale,Gameplay,awesomeness,shooter,third person shooter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments