Advertisement

Garage Shelf Too Flimsy, So I Built This Instead

Garage Shelf Too Flimsy, So I Built This Instead Overcoming a lot of obstacles to replace this flimsy garage shelf with this DIY beast mode Garage Shelf for her mother’s day present. Film by Justin. Edited by Rebekah and

Shelf plans modified from Anna Whites plans, here:

Learning to Grow your own groceries, starts here:


OTHER RESOURCES
___________________________

Raise Chickens:

Intro To Permaculture:

I can teach you how to raise pigs, HERE:

The Great American Farm Tour (free chapters):
________________

INVEST in YOURSELF:

My Merchandise:

“Permaculture Chickens”:

“The Great American Farm Tour”:

“DIY Abundance MEMBER Area”:

________________

RESOURCES:

I Listen to Audible: adbl.co/ListenToAudible

Music:

My Tools, Gear and Books of Choice:

Instead

Post a Comment

0 Comments