Advertisement

Healthy ANTI-INFLAMMATORY JUICE DRINK | Weight Loss and Detox | The simple way

Healthy ANTI-INFLAMMATORY JUICE DRINK | Weight Loss and Detox | The simple way Thank you for watching❤️❤️❤️

Make this drink with me!
GINGER ROOT * GREEN APPLE * LEMON * CELERY

I hope you guys enjoyed this video... watch until the end for extra tips or bloopers😉

✨I was inspired to juice fast in 2013 after watching:

🧡"Fat Sick & Nearly Dead"


✨In this video I'm using the OMEGA J8004

Check out my last two juicing videos




🧡SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE JUICING VIDEOS

I'm a firm believer in doing things easy and simple! Hence I've named this channel "The Simple Way". From cooking a great meal to household chores and DIY's, simplicity is EVERYTHING! This channel is all about that...simplicity!

On my channel I'll be giving you a variety of recipes that are easy to cook AND very tasty! SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR WEEKLY UPLOADS BEGINNING FEBRUARY 1, 2020!!!!

Welcome to "The Simple Way"!

About me:
*Age: 40 & blessed💃🏾
*Stat: Happily Married💍17yrs
*Children: 5 blessings (ages 20,18,16,14 & 5)💙💜💙💜💜

*Reside: Ca🌎
#thesimpleway #weightloss #juicefasting

simple

Post a Comment

0 Comments