Advertisement

How To Create High Dating Standards || Questions To Consider FIRST!

How To Create High Dating Standards || Questions To Consider FIRST! Hi loves! I am so excited that we hit 100K!!! Thank you for all of your love and support. I apologize if I was speaking too quickly, I was genuinely excited. I wanted to bring you some requested videos on dating and this features how to create dating standards. I plan to create more content like this in the future if requested. Thanks for watching. Enjoy!

Follow Me on Instagram:
Shirt:

Want More Videos? Watch Below
A Feminine Impression Series Introduction:
How To Dress in a Feminine Way:
Feminine Hygiene Fragrance, Hair & Weight:
Feminine Facial Expressions:
How to Have a Feminine Voice:
Feminine Manners:
Femininity in Dating:
How to Activate your Feminine Energy:
Receiving As a Feminine Woman:
How to Become More Attractive:

Discount Codes!!!



"Natural" Make-Up Items:



Shop my favorite products below & GET 15% off your first order and FREE SHIPPING on any order over $30



Natural Hair:



Obia Naturals

Shop Here for 15% off your order: Shop here:

or use code "ghana goddess"

Skincare:



TAO Clean Facial Brush System:

★Use Code: ‘Goddess’ to get it for $49!



CHECK OUT MY VLOG Channel:





** Catch Me In Between Videos **



Connect with me on



Facebook:



Follow Me on Twitter:



Follow Me on Instagram:



Camera I Use:



Ring Light :

dating standards,how to have high standards,how to create high dating standards,femininity,dr.michelle,why do women settle?,low self-esteem,dating advice,dating coach,high standards,standards too high,high value women,standards of high value women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments