Advertisement

Lily & Severus | Somebody else

Lily & Severus | Somebody else pls watch in HD + small screen for best quality

"You talk like yourself
but I hear someone else"

I'm back! After...a day...with a NEW MARAUDERS ERA VIDEO bc appareantly I don't have anything else to do with my life ^^
I was kinda struggling to accept Adam Driver as a young Snape but this new video by Nastasiya Plato made me get along with the thought very well...So I made this...It's a bit messy. Explanations will follow. This is focussing a lot on the changes they both went through (Lilys friendship with the marauders and relationship with James and Severus' growing interest for the black magic and stuff) and how that affected their once so pure friendship.
What do you think about this fancast and idea? If you have any questions, feedback or wishes for future videos just comment. And again I'm also asking you to communicate and discuss in the comments...that's what they're for.
I also have to tell you that I won't be uploading as regularly as I did in the past few weeks anymore bc my school opens again next week and I have to study a lot. So enjoy the content that is already made and feel free to tell me which project I should get on next (if I find the time). Thank you^^

#harrypotter #marauder #fanvidfeed

0:24 "Let the past die...kill it if you have to" is a Kind of Mantra Snape tells himself before joining the deatheaters. He's thinking of not doing it bc of Lily but eventually leaves his love for her behind (until he finds out she's in danger)
0:35 Snape realizes Lilys affection towards James and gets jealous
0:40 Lily is offended that he tries to Control her romantic life
0:59 the first time Lily stands up for Severus in front of James
1:05 Severus confronts her and says she's not the same Girl anymore (now that she's with James)"It's the only way to become what you were meant to be)
1:22 James and Severus having a duel over Lily
1:24 Snape uses Sectumsempra and seriously hurts James. Lily catches the two and saves James. Severus tells her that James started the fight (which is true) and Lily is furious bc she thinks he's lying and asking him if he attacked James before
1:28 Snape puts the Anger Lily had toward him back on Harry
1:34 "I know what I have to do" he decides to ask Dumbledore for help bc Lily's in danger
1:46 "He doesn't deserve it" a Quote by Lily back in their Hogwarts years About Severus being bullied by the Marauders

Sophie Skelton as Lily Evans
Adam Driver as Severus Snape
Aaron-Taylor Johnson as James Potter

edited by | me
coloring | kindon18
Music | Flora Cash - somebody else
fandoms | Harry Potter, Outlander, Star wars, Nowhere Boy
program used | svp + Adobe premiere Elements


I DON'T OWN THE CLIPS OR THE MUSIC, ONLY THE EDITING IS MINE. I OWN NOTHING.


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Somebody

Post a Comment

0 Comments