Advertisement

My 1st mobile goes to Switch & My 2nd mobile game marketing strategy and budget

My 1st mobile goes to Switch & My 2nd mobile game marketing strategy and budget In this video I share some news about my first game coming to Nintendo Switch, also about marketing strategy and budget for my second mobile game - Endurance. Also I tell about awards that got my first game Ailment.
Ailment - Android/iOS pixel-art style mobile game.
You can check my games here:
IOS:
Android:
Nintendo Switch:
PC:
Xbox:

gamedev,rogue-like,mobile game,mobile,android,ios,unity,development,indie,pixel-art,pixel,art,pixelart,space,shooter,similar,ailment,games,release,2d game,2d,top pixelart,unity mobile,action,2019,new,best game,indie game,indie-game,top 10,ailment game,goodle play,appstore,play,online,switch,photon,multiplayer,revenue,money,how much earn,income,indie dev story,6 month after,solo game dev,indie dev,indie dev revenue,how much money,budget,marketing,Nintendo switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments