Advertisement

Note-taking While Reading | How I Take Notes on Articles

Note-taking While Reading | How I Take Notes on Articles 🎯Note-taking is important if you want to remember what you read and apply that information in your life. In this video, I show you how I take notes while reading web articles in Roam Research.

Please let me know what you think :) And feel free to send me a message if you have any question or just want to say hi!


📮SIGN UP FOR MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER:
---Weekly bite-sized info about Learning, Productivity, Lifestyle, Tech, Stoicism, Health etc...

😼SUBSCRIBE for More Videos:

🙈 Become a Patron -
I share all of my permanent notes (reading notes and book highlights) in Patreon.
If you're interested and want to support me as a creator, please consider becoming a patron. It'll help me so much to create more content.

🐧ABOUT ME:
Hi! My name is Shu. I'm a data scientist and writer. I'm from Japan but currently living in the UK. I make content about learning, productivity, Stoicism and personal finance.
.........................................
👾VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:

• Best Roam Research Alternatives - bit.ly/RoamAlternatives

• How I Read - My Reading Strategy -

• Evergreen Notes Template V.2 -

..............................................
📝ARTICLES YOU MIGHT ENJOY:

• Tips on Note-taking -

• A Step by Step Guide on Building a Writing Inbox in Roam -

........................
♥️ GET IN TOUCH: I'd love to hear from you!

• Instagram:
• Twitter:
• Blog:
..................................................................................................................
Thanks for watching and if you liked this video please leave a LIKE.
Subscribe to my channel and click the 🔔 icon for notifications when I post a new video.

Have a fantastic day!
.....................................................
Music: Night Walk by Gavin Luke (epidemic sound)
#Roam #RoamResearch #NoteTaking

roam,roam research,how to take smart notes,how to take notes,how to take notes while reading,taking notes from reading,Zettelkasten,zettelkasten method,how to use Roam,how to use roam research,roam tutorial,roam course,roam research course,roam app,roam research app,Shu Omi,Shu Roam,smart notes,how to remember what you read,Note taking,Note-taking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments