Advertisement

Playing my fans pieces once more

Playing my fans pieces once more So after the first "playing my fans pieces" I asked my fans to submit their pieces. I received 60 submissions, and ended up selecting 3 to play in this episode. These pieces are all written by my fans who are composers themselves.

Their pieces:
1) R.M. Rizal - La Melange de Deux Emotions
Rizal's YT:
SHEET MUSIC:
STREAM / DOWNLOAD:

2) Spikes - Lycoris Radiata
Spike's YT:
SHEET MUSIC:
STREAM / DOWNLOAD:

3) Michael Shen - The Gentle Zephyr (Prelude op 3 no 2)
Michael's Musescore:
SHEET MUSIC:
STREAM / DOWNLOAD:

I played 3 pieces written by my fans who are composers themselves. Please join me in applauding them for their beautiful compositions, and support them by liking this video and checking out their channels!
If you are a composer and want to submit your piece for future videos like this, do so through my discord server:

01 [00:00] Intro & Description
02 [00:34] Piece #1 - "La Melange de Deux Emotions" by R. M. Rizal
03 [03:35] Piece #2 - "Lycoris Radiata" by Spikes
04 [08:19] Piece #3 - "The Gentle Zephyr" by Michael Shen
05 [12:08] Message to Composers
06 [12:39] Closing Remarks, Now Accepting Fan Submissions

piano,reacting to my fans music,piano player,my fans wrote music,playing my fans music,my fans and i,new composers,young composers,classical music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments