Advertisement

Profusion Exotic Eyeshadow and Blush Palette Review

Profusion Exotic Eyeshadow and Blush Palette Review Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel.
I'm Christine Christy and on today's video I'm going to review the Profusion Exotic Eyeshadow and Blush Palette.
As you know I'm always on the lookout for the latest trends in makeup and beauty products and today I'm doing a makeup look using the Profusion eyeshadow and blush palette.
I will also be using a 613 straight 24 inch ponytail and Bangs in the same color.
I hope you like this look guys.

FACE
WetnWild Photofocus Banana Powder.
e.l.f Cosmetics 16 Hour Camo Concealer in Medium Sand.
CoverGirl Power in Creamy Ivory.
WetnWild Dual Ended Contour Stick in Medium Tan.

EYES
Profusion Eyeshadow Palette in Exotic.
Mac Eyeshadow in Embark for the eyebrows.
Loreal Brow Pencil in Brown.
Solotica Hidrocor Quartz Contact Lenses.
Ioni Lashes.

CHEEKS
Profusion Blush Palette.

LIPS
Revlon Lip Gloss in Orange.

This is it for today guys.
I hope you enjoyed the video as much as I enjoyed doing it for you.
I hope this review was helpful to you.

I hope to see you soon in my next video.
I love you guys XOXO.

Business enquiries
christinechristy777@gmail.com

Mailing address
23705 Vanowen st #221
West Hills CA
91307

Follow me on Instagram
christinechristy777

Follow me on Facebook
Christine Christy

Follow me on Tweeter
@christi48920476

Review

Post a Comment

0 Comments