Advertisement

Tutorial Tuesday- Birthday Glam (that I WOULD have done) (feat. Anastasia Beverly Hills and more)

Tutorial Tuesday- Birthday Glam (that I WOULD have done) (feat. Anastasia Beverly Hills and more) On April 21st, I turned 33. Unfortunately this fell during the pandemic so I wouldn’t be able to actually go out and do anything but, I figured that I would be able to do a FaceTime birthday party or a Zoom thing...something but, that’s when my migraines kicked in! Better the devil you know than the devil you don’t I guess. So after a terrible year of 32, I really wanted to celebrate turning 33! Instead, I spent the entire day in bed, crying and taking medicine. I decided that when I was feeling better, I would shoot a tutorial on the look that I was planning to do. I really wanted to have a little online party with you guys attending. So- I did this gold/pink glittery gold look for you guys! I know we’re not going anywhere (or you certainly shouldn’t be) but, we’re all FaceTiming, Zooming, Teaming and all of that crap. So- maybe you can take some parts of this look to get webcam cute! Hope you all like my Birthday Glam.
Links:
Corresponding Blog Post:
Twitter -
Instagram -
Email - diamondsanddenimblog@gmail.com
Snap Chat- honiebee05@yahoo.com
Facebook-

Birthday,birthday look,birthday makeup,birthday glam,celebrate,celebratory glam,glam,tutorial,makeup,sparkly eyeshadow,Anastasia Beverly Hills,Sultry Palette,eyeshadow palette,Sultry Palette tutorial,Glam girl,birthday party,birthday at home,sick on my birthday,Makeup looks,self-taught,MUA,new top,shopping,blogger,corresponding blog post,shopper,products,lipstick,Too Faced Cosmetics,MAC Lip liner,step-by-step,becca,Skin illuminator,NARS,blush,Bronzer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments