Advertisement

Why Do I have Acne On My Face (and usually nowhere else) | The Science of Pimples Explained

Why Do I have Acne On My Face (and usually nowhere else) | The Science of Pimples Explained "Why do I have acne on my face" is a question I see a lot. I mean, you have a whole body for your acne to appear on, but still it usually appears on your face, chest or back. In this video I share with you why.

For more acne science:

You can join the Free acne training that shows you how to get rid of acne in 6 weeks here:

The physiological make up of your skin answers the question : "why do i have acne on my head". There are some key differences between the skin on the upper part of your body, compared to lower parts, or for example the skin on your palms and soles.

The whole video takes you through the current scientific literature on acne, to explain why acne mainly affects the chest, back and face area.

Subscribe for more scientific video's that help you get rid of acne naturally:

why do i have acne on my face,why do i have acne,why do i have acne on my forehead,why do i have acne on my cheeks,why do i have acne on my,why do i have acne on my nose,why do i have acne on my head,how to get rid of acne,acne treatment,get rid of pimples,why do i experience pimples,why do some people have pimples,what makes me breakout,what is acne in face,what is acne and how to get rid of it,ty's health,the science of acne,

Post a Comment

0 Comments