Advertisement

General Knowledge Quiz | *PRANK* | MY OWN FAMILY SNAKED ME!! 😤🐍

General Knowledge Quiz | *PRANK* | MY OWN FAMILY SNAKED ME!! 😤🐍 General Knowledge Quiz | *PRANK* | MY OWN FAMILY SNAKED ME!! 😤🐍

Welcome Back To The stARKid YouTube Channel 😁 First things first... I am fuming! 😤 But, as long as you enjoyed this video I’ll let it slide only this once 😑 My family thought it would be funny if they led me on to do a General Knowledge Quiz however... MY OWN FAMILY SNAKED ME!! I would like to apologise in advance for acting very miserable in this video it’s because I am very competitive and want to win 😅 Lastly, if you did enjoy this *PRANK* please do not forget to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON 👍 COMMENT BELOW I REPLY TO EVERYONE đŸ’Ŧ SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE FAMILY ‼️ TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS 🔔 stARKid 👊đŸŊ

#stARKid #GeneralKnowledge #Prank

Hit Me Up On My Socials Below ⭐️

Instagram ⭐️
Snapchat ⭐️
Twitter ⭐️

@AsimK_2000 ⭐️

Credits: 👇

End Screen: Abstract - Gallery Yopriceille
Music - Go Check Them Out đŸ”Ĩ

General Knowledge Quiz,Prank,Family Prank,Funny Prank,funny pranks,House pranks,General Knowledge 2020,GK question and answers,Prank wars,stARKid,Starkid,Starkidasim,Funny,Comedy,Chunkz,Yung Filly,Question and answers,Brovsbro,Forfeit questions,Nasty drink forfeit,Horrible Drink Forfeit,Drink Prank,Drink forfeit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments