General Knowledge Quiz | *PRANK* | MY OWN FAMILY SNAKED ME!! 😤🐍 Welcome Back To The stARKid YouTube Channel 😁 First things first... I am fuming! 😤 But, as long as you enjoyed this video I’ll let it slide only this once 😑 My family thought it would be funny if they led me on to do a General Knowledge Quiz however... MY OWN FAMILY SNAKED ME!! I would like to apologise in advance for acting very miserable in this video it’s because I am very competitive and want to win 😅 Lastly, if you did enjoy this *PRANK* please do not forget to SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON 👍 COMMENT BELOW I REPLY TO EVERYONE 💬 SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE FAMILY ‼️ TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS 🔔 stARKid 👊🏽
#stARKid #GeneralKnowledge #Prank
Hit Me Up On My Socials Below ⭐️
Instagram ⭐️
Snapchat ⭐️
Twitter ⭐️
@AsimK_2000 ⭐️
Credits: 👇
End Screen: Abstract - Gallery Yopriceille
Music - Go Check Them Out 🔥
0 Comments