Advertisement

HOW TO SLEEK LOW PONYTAIL || FT @CROTCHETHAIRKENYA ON INSTAGRAM || READILY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS

HOW TO SLEEK LOW PONYTAIL || FT @CROTCHETHAIRKENYA ON INSTAGRAM || READILY AVAILABLE PRODUCTS Hey loves, asanteni sana for the support! Promote my business @crotchethairkenya on Instagram :)
Thank you soooo much for the support!! I am super super grateful!
Follow me on Instagram @trixyshiro


Find video on how I lengthen my toe nails here


Find video on how I spend my sundays-selfcare here


Find video on how I install crotchet braids here


Find video on how I style crotchet braids here


Find bantu knot out video here


Find my Go-To Make up look Darkskin Edition here


ITEMS USED
RECORDING
Camera_ iPhone 6s
Tripod,Ringlight _
Editting Software _ iMovie

PRODUCTS
Hair extension-
Nice & Lovely styling gel- BestLady Shop
brush -

Thanks for watching!
SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! - Support a new You-Tuber

Let's connect;

For Business contact me
directtothepointvideos@gmail.com

Email
teresiawanjiru13@gmail.com

Instagram
@trixyshiro

@crotcherhairkenya

@kitengelaglamsquad



#kenyanyoutuber #kenyanvlogger #YoutubeKenya #bantuknots #darkskin #melanin #crotchethairkenya

Thank you so much for watching! Don't forget to share, comment and subscribe.

PRODUCTS

Post a Comment

0 Comments