Advertisement

LIVE Q&A | 5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE STARTING MY EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS.

LIVE Q&A | 5 THINGS I WISH I KNEW BEFORE STARTING MY EVENT PLANNING BUSINESS. Are you looking to start your own wedding planning business? In this video, I share 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Event Planning Business and offer some advice and insider tips for new Event Planners.
_
Ready to accelerate your career in the wedding planning industry? Learn more about The Art & Business Of Wedding Planning Online Course here:

\\ IN THIS VIDEO:

❏ 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Event Planning Business.
❏ Advice & Insider Tips For New Event / Wedding Planners.

_
If you enjoy this video, remember to hit the “LIKE” button, comment and subscribe to my channel for new videos every week! xo
_
I Host Live Streams On Instagram HERE:
_
\\ FOLLOW PlanIt Ghana On Instagram:
\\ FOLLOW Gloria Buckman On Instagram:

5 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting My Event Planning Business,Event Planning Business 101,How To Start An Event Planning Business,Start An Event Planning Business With No Money,How To Be An Event Planner,Day In The Life Of An Event Planner,5 Things I wish I’d Known Before Starting A Business,Things I Would Tell My Younger Self,Things I wish I knew In My Twenties,Tips For Event Planners,Wedding Planner Tips,Signs Event Planning Is Not For You,Start Your Own Business,

Post a Comment

0 Comments