Advertisement

My Mom Invited My Hot Neighbor for Dinner, Turns Out My Mother and Sister Like Him Too

My Mom Invited My Hot Neighbor for Dinner, Turns Out My Mother and Sister Like Him Too Hi, my name is Aria and I am nineteen years old. The story that I am narrating today is kinda embarrassing. It involves my mom and my sister doing unthinkable things and trying to frame me. Well, too bad that things didn’t end according to their plan because I decided to take matters in my own hands, but, still, everything had its consequences nonetheless.

True Anime Store ➡️ teespring.com/stores/true-story-7


Want to Collaborate or share your own story with us ➡️ featuretruestory@gmail.com

neighbor,neighbors,hot neighbor,friend,friends,relationship,relationships,couple,family,sister,mom,mother,crush,crushing,love,romance,romantic,true,story,true story,storytime,animation,anime,manga,animated story,story animated,

Post a Comment

0 Comments