Advertisement

Debrajoy. Decorating, biscuits and toilet paper!! 🤣

Debrajoy. Decorating, biscuits and toilet paper!! 🤣 Y'all these random videos are going to be so all over the place! Just like my brain cell on caffeine! Y'all may have to remind me where I've stashed these two big rolls of toilet paper!
I'll let you know if these biscuits were edible! I really wanted to have light fluffy little biscuits, I'll try again one of these days! Do something fun today! ps, even soaking in hot gravy didn't do it with these biscuits!🥴

Debrajoy,miscellaneous,driving,shopping,gardening,chatting,visiting,talking,sharing,decorating,cooking,baking,preppy kitchen debrajoy,cookies,brownies,cakes,decorating cakes,cupcakes,sugar cookies,molasses cookies,Preppy Kitchen,Glenda Sully,Caravan Carolyn,nomadic Fanatic,Campervan Kevin,Phyllis Stokes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments