Advertisement

ELIMINATING THE ENTIRE GAME IN BEDWARS

ELIMINATING THE ENTIRE GAME IN BEDWARS let me know in the comments how the new graphics and stuff i added look, i made them in after effects with past knowledge from my editing days on sighjericho

hi! if you're a subscriber from before i rebranded my channel as a minecraft channel, it's still me; jericho. i just decided to make minecraft content now because it's what i enjoy playing. my old content wasn't really what i enjoyed *anymore* hence me rarely posting any videos. those videos are unlisted, if theres a video you'd like to watch just let me know which one and i'll give you a link. i hope you stick around to watch me as a gaming channel! :)

also, the outro was heavily inspired by kiingtong (his channel)


if anyone knows how to do minecraft gfx can you hit me up because i need help with my thumbnails lol

twitter:
instagram:

server ip: mc.hypixel.net
pc specs
imac
mouse: razer
keyboard: razer
recording/editing software: screenflow

hypixel,bedwars,speed bridging,imac minecraft,hypixel imac,eggwars,moneywars,gamerboy80,astelic,purpled,tapl,huahwi,grapeapplesauce,graser,hbomb94,hypixel ranked,eboy minecraft,egirlminecraft,girl hypixel,boy hypixel,notnico,joey graceffa,joey graceffa minecraft,joey graceffa hypixel,joey graceffa mineplex,stacysays,stacyplays,stacyplays hypixel,stacyplays mineplex,ldshadowlady,ldshadowlady hypixel,ldshadowlady mineplex,technoblade,technoblade hypixel bedwars,

Post a Comment

0 Comments