Advertisement

Finally! This Is How I Ended My Winter Semester in Centennial College

Finally! This Is How I Ended My Winter Semester in Centennial College Finally, our semester at Centennial College has ended. It is not the usual thing how you end up a semester, but it is what it is. See you again in Summer Term guys! I definitely had fun.

LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE! Don’t forget to click the Notification Bell when you subscribe so you won’t miss out on new content!

****

Follow my social media accounts:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Youtube:

*****

centennial college,canada vlog,centennial college canada,international student in canada filipino,centennial college toronto,filipino student in canada,international student in canada,pinoy in canada,international students in canada pr,pgwp canada,pgwp canada requirements,pgwp canada new rules,living in canada as a student,first day in canada as a student,studying in canada as an international student,how to survive in canada as an international student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments