Advertisement

I explain how the evil - the unfair- get punished in the description below.

I explain how the evil - the unfair- get punished in the description below. I intend on defeating evil. I am not being listened to. I am being disregarded. I am being ignored. I am being interrupted. I am being attacked. I am being disrespected. This is happening to me because people and aliens are evil and they will be punished. People and aliens are not united in the fairness alliance. How are we going to punish the unfair rulers if we are not united? How are we going to create a good future where good defeats evil if we do not unite against evil. Evil is unfairness. The most simple one word definition of evil is unfairness.

How are we going to agree if the absolute truth is not used to resolve the conflicts and disagreements? People and aliens disagree about God or no God or religion or politics or a thousand others things and to each issue there is a truth about the issue and if it is not used to resolve then how will it ever be resolved. I have concluded there is no God there is only absolute truth.

The people and aliens will be punished for not uniting with absolute truth and fairness for all as the standard. I do not have to do anything to bring about the punishment. It happens all by itself just like everything else in reality. I do not need to lift a finger to bring about the punishment of the people and aliens. I do not have to do anything at all. It happens because they are not united with actual truth and fairness for all as the standard. They punish each other. They have wars against each other. They cheat each other. They betray each other. They do evil to each other. They hide their evil from each other.

On with the show. Things are getting quite interesting and painful for many. It can only get worse until we defeat evil. Oh, I just remembered. My imaginary friend - that is actually not imaginary - she could be an alien - told me this morning as I was waking up to watch for UFOs. Stay tuned.

below.

Post a Comment

0 Comments