Advertisement

PICK A CARD: Does he miss you?What he thinks whenever he's reminded of you? What you need to know? 💙

PICK A CARD: Does he miss you?What he thinks whenever he's reminded of you? What you need to know? 💙 My name is Grace. Allow me to shine a light to the dark parts of your soul to help on your own healing and empowerment so you can live your best life. ✨


🌞If you want more quick pick-a-card readings or want to simply connect with me you can do so on my Instagram: @theempresstarot2222 🌞


🌟I offer £15.00 (GBP) per question. For in-depth readings, details are down below. 🌟


💖If you liked what you heard and feel inspired to donate to my channel:
PayPal donation:

Amazon Tarot and Oracle cards Wish list:

*Thank you in advance for your support! It will encourage me so much, and I will make sure you receive an equal energy exchange. 💖


🌟For anyone who wants to book and purchase IN-DEPTH readings from me or want additional information about the readings I offer, please send me an email on theempresstarot2222@gmail.com My readings are booked within 4 business days after your payment. I do pre-recorded video readings. 🌟

💚BOOK A READING WITH ME: 💚

⚡️⚡️(For EMERGENCY READINGS 24-48 hrs. +35% on the initial amount.)


Win a free reading: I will randomly pick one every month 🧡


Love and light,
Grace 🌹


Deck used in this video:

*After Tarot by Pietro Alligo
*Sacred Rebels Oracle by Alana Fairchild
*Wild wisdom of the faery oracle by Lucy Cavendish
*The Power of Surrender Cards by Dr. Judith Orloff
*The Enchanted Map oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
*Chakra insight oracle cards by Caryn Sangster
*Art Through the Starstream Oracle by Cheryl Vambrach Rose
*The Tarot of Transformation by Willow Arlenea
*Journey of Love Oracle card by Alana Fairchild
*Affirmators!
*Angels of Abundance Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue


#pickacard #theempresstarot2222 #tarotguidance #missingyou #loveconnection

energy,update,guidance,pickacard,soulmates,twin flames,divine masculine,divine feminine,heart,emotions,mind,feelings,thoughts,mental,emotional,fated,destiny,advice,what to do,all signs,zodiac,astrology,leo,aries,sagittarius,libra,gemini,aquarius,pisces,cancer,scorpio,virgo,capricorn,taurus,love,relationships,karmic,divine,feminine,masculine,light,journey,tarot,no communication,reading,soul,connection,see,friend,lover,relationship,messages,family,no contact,missing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments