Advertisement

Utilizing Dodge & Burn in Adobe Photoshop (Street|Scenic|Portraits) | Ask The Professor | E006

Utilizing Dodge & Burn in Adobe Photoshop (Street|Scenic|Portraits) | Ask The Professor | E006 Adobe Presets: | In this video I answer a highly asked community question, on "How I Use Dodge & Burn in Adobe Photoshop". I show two scenarios in which I'm editing a scenic image as well as a people image, giving you the various situations in how you might go about using these tools. The ways shown are how I typically utilize dodge & burn for the images I capture.
__
Workshops:
Adobe Lr/Ps Subscription:
Gear List:
__

WEBSITE | www.professorhines.com
INSTAGRAM |
TWITTER |

editing,lightroom,adobe,howto,zeissambassador,sonyalpha,adobe photoshop,photoshop,dodge and burn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments