Advertisement

WHY USING TANK RUNES ON ADCs is 200IQ (and makes ADCs viable again) in League of Legends

WHY USING TANK RUNES ON ADCs is 200IQ (and makes ADCs viable again) in League of Legends In this video, I show my experience of building tank runes on crit based ADCs and how strong it makes them in the late game.

Subscribe to this channel if you ever want to win another promos game again.

Join my Discord here:

If you really like the amount of effort I put into this content and want to show even more support, here is my patreon:

Follow my social medias!:
Twitter:

Music In Intro


#jinx #caitlyn #leagueoflegends

Credit for Various Channel Art Assets and Animations goes to Jakob from Sweden: @jaakopp

caitlyn,grasp caitlyn,caitlyn grasp,grasp adc,adc tank,caitlyn tank,caitlyn top lane,jinx,grasp jinx,jinx grasp,jinx tank,jinx top lane,jinx guide,jinx runes,jinx build,caitlyn guide,caitlyn build,catilyn runes,caitlyn ult,caitlyn montage,jinx ult,jinx montage,Jinx guide,Jinx,Caitlyn,Caitlyn guide,Caitlyn ADC,jinx ADC,league of legends,rav,rav commentary,rav adc,rav bot lane,rav league of legends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments