Advertisement

'YOUR FIRST 10,000 PHOTOGRAPHS ARE YOUR WORST'??????

'YOUR FIRST 10,000 PHOTOGRAPHS ARE YOUR WORST'?????? Henri Cartier-Bressan's famous quote, "Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst" is interpreted in many ways within the photography community. I try to take this quote to the test, by showing my first 300 rolls of film I took (equivalent to about 10,000 shots).

Any feedback is appreciated.

Love, Ulysses
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!!!!!Contact me for collaborations, assignments or prints!!!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Camera I use:
A cheaper version:

MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW ME ON:

Instagram (my main platform as of now):
Facebook:
Website:

photography,street photography,Leica,

Post a Comment

0 Comments