Advertisement

21 Days Alone in Northern Wilderness | Part 1

21 Days Alone in Northern Wilderness | Part 1 These are bushcraft projects completed at my off-grid log cabin camp that I am building in a remote location away from roads and people.
--------------------------------
Forging a Bi-metal Bearded Axe from a RR Tie Plate and File:
--------------------------------
My Log Cabin playlist:
--------------------------------
Bushcraft playlist:
--------------------------------
My DIY Projects playlist:
--------------------------------
My Patreon page:

#logcabin #bushcraft #offgrid #survival

log cabin,off grid log cabin,off grid,log cabin build,log cabin building by hand,off grid living,off grid cabin build,off grid cabin build cheap,bushcraft skills,how to make log cabin,cabin living,bear proof survival shelter,advoko makes,max egorov,bushcraft,bushcraft survival,bushcraft building,bushcraft camp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments