Advertisement

My progress learning 3D for 8 years with blender

My progress learning 3D for 8 years with blender This video is a bit special to me. Just wanted to have a look back and see how I've progressed. Hope you will enjoy it and convince you anybody can progress with hard work

Jean Spezial :
Zach Reihardt :
Yan Sculpt :
Fin on twitter :
Tom on twitter :
Noara and Atypique studio :
Richard Lico Animation Sherpa :
Sp00n on Artstation :


New rigging course now available. Learn how to rig effectively in Blender 2.8

Gumroad :
Blendermarket :
Cubebrush :
Flipped Normals:
Artstation :


Follow me on
twitter :
Instagram :
artstation :

blender3D,modeling,shading,rigging,B3D,p2design,sculpting,digital,animation,cartooning,rendering,CYCLES,tutorial,Pierrick,Picaut,Pieriko,3D,Computer,Graphic,blender,eevee,VIDEO GAME,

Post a Comment

0 Comments