Advertisement

Thank you my beta for these kind words ,it mean a lot.MAY GOD BLESS YOU EVERY HAPPINESS IN LIFE !πŸ™

Thank you my beta for these kind words ,it mean a lot.MAY GOD BLESS YOU EVERY HAPPINESS IN LIFE !πŸ™ Next Reiki level 1 & 2 certified workshop is starting from 6th of May . You can mes on 9811709225 for registration
Sharing one more feedback❤πŸ™πŸ’ŸπŸ™Œ
πŸŽ€So guys after completing the reiki workshop I would like to share my experience.πŸŽ€

πŸ’Ÿ This is not easy to put it in words, we felt it from the bottom of my heart. The session is over but relations with didi can not be and never. Firstly I would like to thank Garima didi a lot who is guides me to be in touch with Priya didiπŸ’Ÿ

πŸ•‰️πŸ•‰️Initially I have joined the workshop with some if and buts in my mind but when I talk to didi on phone, guys I have surrendered myself to the divine and I have seen magics while doing reiki and many positive changes in my life. πŸ•‰️πŸ•‰️

🌸When day one I called reiki I was a bit nervous but when I have started calling the from the divine I can't describe that what positivity I felt in my hands after that I have started daily healing and I have seen beautiful changes in my body I always felt filled with positivity🌸

πŸŒ»πŸ’– While attunement I have seen pink light on my crown chakra and white light around my whole body and it's shining like anythingπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸ» I felt that priya didi is sitting in front of me giving the attunement. Amazing it was.😘😘😘😘

πŸŽ€πŸŽ€A big big thanku and gratitude to Priya didi she has a lot of patience and love yaar. How beautifully she answered all our questions and queries. πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

🌹Feeling blessed to have you in my life. Aise hi log hote hai। Jo apko Prerna dete hain. 🌹

Thanku so so much priya didi and bahut sara love πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

!πŸ™

Post a Comment

0 Comments