Advertisement

The Reality Of Possibly Being Furloughed || Airline Pilot Thoughts

The Reality Of Possibly Being Furloughed || Airline Pilot Thoughts I got hired at the regional I fly for on May 6th. I fly the amazing ERJ-145, and when I say amazing I mean it because it is so much fun to fly this plane. So it has been almost a year. And I honestly don’t know how long it will take until my luck runs out and I will be furloughed.

πŸ“§ Weekly email newsletter -
🌎 Find the blog on my website -
⌨️ Say hi with email -
πŸ“± Say hi on Instagram and Facebook: @NancyBshawloves2AV8
πŸ‘• Channel Merch -
🐌 Say hi with snail mail - 6231 PGA Blvd Suite 104 - 513
PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL 334181273
Your support means the world to me!

I hope that the information in this video is helpful and/or entertaining for you and thank you so much for watching!

I send out a great email newsletter that will keep you focused, inspired and moving in the right direction on your aviation journey.

I try to respond to your questions or if you want to chat to the best of my ability. But since this a one woman show and I have to fly as well, please understand that I might not be able to get to your message. It’s not you, it’s me πŸ€“

Link to the free guide: Become a pilot without spending a fortune


All videos on my channel are for entertainment and informational purposes only. I am not intending to flight instruct via this medium. Make sure you contact your local CFI or flight school for flight instruction. FAA regulations could change at any time. Please refer to current FARs to ensure you are legal.



#airlinepilot #pilotvlog #femalepilot

pilot furlough,death of airline industry,nancy bradshaw,pilots loosing their job,emb 145,emb 145 cockpit,airline pilot vlog,airline pilot,airline pilot life,regional airline pilot,female pilot,regional airline first officer,commuter pilot,journey to the airlines,erj 145 pilot,erj 145 cockpit,airline industry news,airline pilot motivation,airline pilot reacts,pilot life,effect of coronavirus on airline industry,how to become a pilot,pilot vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments