Advertisement

Recruiting email templates that win candidates II Professional Job Guru

Recruiting email templates that win candidates II Professional Job Guru This email will help you to win the candidate as so many recruitment agency they have been asking me for long time about this email that how to get in touch at very first time with the candidates and win them so just go to below and find the email.

Subject line: [Company_name] is looking for a [Job_title] / Interested in joining our team at [Company_name]? / Looking for great [Job_title] / Invitation to connect

Hi [Candidate_Name],

I am [your name] and I work as a [your job_title] at [Company_name]. I saw your profile on [e.g. LinkedIn or GitHub] and I was really impressed by your experience in [add specific field or an achievement that caught your eye].

Here at [Company_name], we are always looking to [e.g. grow or teams with talented people and achieve great things together / collaborate with talented people who’d like to work with one of our clients, like X, Y, Z companies.]

[If you’re hiring for a specific role, it’s best to include specific information about the position, e.g. We are currently looking for a [job_title – add link to the job description] to join our team/ work with one of our clients. I’d love to tell you a little more about this position and learn a few things about you, as well.]

I’d like to talk to you so I can get to know you better and introduce our company to you.
Are you available [Include date and time or a period of time, e.g. ‘sometime this week’]? If so, I’d be happy to set up a call. I’m also happy to coordinate via email or LinkedIn, if you prefer.

I hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,

[Your name]
[Signature]

--------------------------
Even if you are having any doubt or question feel free to ask.

Professional Job Guru
bdm.firozahmed@gmail.com
+919599875647

Professional

Post a Comment

0 Comments