Advertisement

First Reaction to Twenty-One Pilots - Level Of Concern (+ Review)

First Reaction to Twenty-One Pilots - Level Of Concern (+ Review) All of my Twenty-One Pilots CLASSIC Content:

- Twitter:

- Follow me on AOTY:



- Discord:

- Patreon:


The boys are back in town for a new single talking about the current situation we are all facing... but is it a good song? That is what I am here to answer.


Song - Twenty-One Pilots - Level of Concern
Listen here:


HaLikeIWouldTellYouTheScoreInTheDesc/10


My Snapchat: @NinjafuVine

music,reaction,editing,funny,entertainment,theneedledrop,bigquint,shawncee,tabby,lyrics,music news,live,Brad taste in music,Review,rap,comedy,ytp,Full Album,Twenty One Pilots,Jumpsuit,Levitate,Morph,My Blood,Chlorine,Neon Gravestones,The Hype,Cut My Lip,Pet Cheetah,Legend,Leave The City,Trench,Vessel,Blurryface,Fueled By Ramen,Panic At The Disco,My Chemical Romance,Level Of Concern,2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments