Advertisement

Time capsule: My daughters' favourite magic trick April 2020

Time capsule: My daughters' favourite magic trick April 2020 This video is completely different from anything I've ever done before.
It is a time capsule just remembering today at this point in time and in history.
I might do more of them, they might be a one off.
I hope
- that I remember that I made this video and share it with Ano and Vongai
- that someone remembers this video and tells them about it
- that Youtube will still have a record of this video to be shared

This is a message from me to my daughters Ano and Vongai to tell them about some of the things that have happened in the last fortnight.
I'm also showing Ano what her favourite magic trick was that daddy used to love doing for her.

Sorry it's a bit deep this livestream but I have been compelled to do this all week and I simply couldn't ignore it any more.

time capsule,mai ano,time capsule video,back in time,#withme,#stayhome,covid vlog,chills,time box,stayhome,withme,psa,depression to expression,stay home with me,stay home,novel coronavirus,coronavirus,april 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments